Huge thanks to Dale and James!

Discussion in 'Bass Fishing' started by Grae Buck, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Grae Buck

Grae Buck Member

My name is Grae Buck and I just got done fishing the FLW Tour event on Lake Travis. I had some boat issues day one and was only able to fish one cove but managed to catch 14-12 and end the day in 10th place. One of your very own, Dale Read, very generously offered his Skeeter to me for Day 2, saving me a trip down to San Antonio to get another boat. Dales friend, James Allmand then took my broken down boat to Boerne Marine to get my boat looked at and parts ordered saving me at least a day of headaches. Very thankful for all the great people down in Texas and I sure hope we come back soon to fish another event on a lake that seems like it is on the upswing! You guys better get ready to have fun on Travis these next few weeks, the giants are going to be moving up in a big way!

2. Chris Baker

Chris Baker Well-Known Member

Thanks for the post. Dale is a stand up guy for sure. I don't know James but it seems he is too.

And yes the big ones are moving up. Several bed fish were caught Saturday and Sunday. It also looked as if some of the big females were post spawn and skinny with empty bellies.

clipper likes this.
  3. bDick

bDick Well-Known Member

Awesome! Great to hear and nice job.

4. goodner171

goodner171 Well-Known Member

The brotherhood that is TTZ. Blessed to be a part of such a great group of people.

DBarron likes this.