Information on Wednesday night Lake Austin Tourney

Discussion in 'Tournament Dates & Information' started by KilroyWuzzeer, Jun 10, 2011.

1. KilroyWuzzeer

KilroyWuzzeer New Member

Hey Guys,

I am a new member of this forum, even though I have read the topics of this site and others for a long time now.  I was wanting to participate in the Wednesday night tourney, but am needing a little more info:

1) Is city park the same as Emma Long park?

2)Where do you meet at the park for the entrance to the tourney?

3) Where is the weigh in?  I showed up at Emma Long park this past wednesday just to see if I could find you guys and get a little more info and to see some nice bass of course.  But the guy at the booth never heard of TTZ or the tourney and said the gates are locked both in and out at 10pm, so needless to say I didn't get much info that way.

4)Does my partner need to be a registered member of TTZ as well?

Any info you could provide me with would be much appreciated.  I am looking forward to getting out and having some fun on that lake and meeting a good groups of guys.  And it seems, donating $40 to the Waldrops. LOL

2. Robby Crabb

Robby Crabb New Member

Home Page:
    Hey Nick, sorry for the late reply but hopefully this will help you out. Look forward to seeing you out there

1) Is city park the same as Emma Long park?  Yes, but dont put in there because the shut the gates at 10pm. I would put in at 360 or Quinlan

2)Where do you meet at the park for the entrance to the tourney? We usually meet just up from the swim beach starting about 5:45, you will see the boats beached

3) Where is the weigh in?  We have been weighing in at Ski Shores at 10pm depending on weather. We will tell you at check in though.

4)Does my partner need to be a registered member of TTZ as well? Yep, just have him sign up as a member

If you have any other questions lets us know