Lake Georgetown Thursday Night Tournament 5-2-19

Discussion in 'Tournament Dates & Information' started by Garrett Shepperd, May 2, 2019.

1. Garrett Shepperd

Garrett Shepperd New Member

[​IMG]

We had a great turnout last week with 26 teams in total. We finally had some bigger fish weighed in with a 5.46 lb Big Bass brought in by Blake Stasiunas and Wyatt Rae, and a two fish (4.55 and 4.38) winning stringer from Eric Crumley and Garrett Koslan coming in at 8.93 lbs.

I just got off the phone with Ronnie and he still intends to be there tonight but encourages everybody to use their best judgement in regards to their own safety on the water. Registration and weigh in will be by the bathrooms so that we can stay dry if it rains.

If we have more than 15 teams show up tonight I believe we'll doing a drawing for a pair of Amphibia Sunglasses so come on out and try your luck!

I want to remind everyone that the cove I've marked with the yellow line on this map is a no wake cove, so please idle in and out.

[​IMG]

For the TTZ Lake Georgetown Thursday Night Tournaments check in will start at 5:00 pm at the Cedar Breaks ramp. Once you register and have your live-wells checked you will be given a chip, then you can proceed to your starting spot. First cast is 5:45 pm. Early casts will result in disqualification. Weigh in will start at 9:15 pm and end by 9:45 pm. Only boats with their chip on the table by 9:15 pm will be allowed to weigh in. The weigh in will close at 9:45 pm sharp, you must be in line by 9:45. This will be a best 5 bass tournament. Any combination of largemouth, smallmouth, guadalupe, or spotted bass 14 inches or greater may be weighed. There is a one pound penalty for a dead fish, a dead fish can not win big bass.

Complete rule set is here: http://ttz1.com/ttz-lake-georgetown-thursday-night-tournament/

Quick reminder, the Georgetown Thursday Night Angler of the Year will be awarded free entry into the 2020 TTZ Trail events. The winner of the AOY race will be determined using a points system adding each angler's best 15 tournament scores. The angler with the highest total points will win Georgetown AOY.

Good luck to all and we hope to see you again this week!