LT 11/1- Pre-Guadapalooza Report

Discussion in 'Fishing Reports' started by AndrewO, Nov 3, 2015.

1. AndrewO

AndrewO Well-Known Member

Guadapalooza is going to be a blast. You are going to catch a lot of fish and have a ton of fun.

The key to my pattern is to wear TTZ hoodie all morning long, even when it is like 70 degrees out. Also, for an added kick if the fish aren't really committing to the bait is to add in a 2013 Gaudapalooza shirt under my TTZ hoodie. I have not yet had to resort to doubling up on Guadapalooza shirts (sleeveless over sleeved) but I am sure that will work too; especially if the bite gets tough.

Over the last few weeks I have fished from the Mansfield to the split and all points in between except for the way way back of Sandy Creek. Attached is a map showing you were I have found guads in that area. Hope it helps, but the truth is you really aren't going to need it. They are everywhere and they are hungry.

Attached Files:

2. rfrisbie

rfrisbie Well-Known Member

Yeah. That's pretty accurate. They are really biting. Love the map.

3. erickso1

erickso1 Well-Known Member

Gotta love that there are some willing to shoot up onto land. I figured they would, but this confirms it.

Trey likes this.
  4. Trey

Trey Well-Known Member

If guads ever go terrestrial, I fear that most animals under 50 lbs will go extinct.