New Member Introduction

Discussion in 'Partner Finder' started by scotty90, Jan 24, 2017.

1. scotty90

scotty90 New Member

Hey TTZ my name is Scotty and I recently joined the forum, although I am not new to it. I am always researching and browsing this site along with many others. I have been bass fishing since I was around 7-8 years old, but I have always been restricted to the bank. I am now 26 years old and still do not have a boat to fish from. Tournament fishing has been something I have been wanting to do since I learned the significance of it while in college. I would like to find someone who I could partner with and show me the ropes of boating, tournament fishing, and fishing in general. I have all my own gear and would cover any and all cost that would be negotiated. I feel like I have adequate experience bass fishing to help me keep up with many, although I still have plenty to learn. I am hoping that I will be able to get my own boat soon and I can return the favor down the road. If anyone has any interest, please feel free to ask any questions you have.

Thanks TTZ,
    Scotty

2. goodner171

goodner171 Well-Known Member

Welcome Scotty! What part of Texas do you live in? May help you in finding a ride as TTZ is now running North and Central events. Fishing TTZ is an awesome experience, and run by some of the nicest and best fishermen around. Hope to see you on the water.

MRuss likes this.
  3. scotty90

scotty90 New Member

I live in Boerne so the central region would be ideal! I wouldn't mind starting out fishing the canyon lake Thursday nighters to find a good fit

4. John D. Ward

John D. Ward Moderator

Home Page:
    I was going to say Canyon Thursday Nights would be a great way to get involved. I'm sure offering to pay entry and bringing refreshments would get you an invite from somebody down that way. Good luck, and thanks for joining the forum!

5. Shawn T

Shawn T Administrator

Home Page:
    Are those fish from Canyon? If so, I may have a seat just come open.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    Chris Coufal and Paulgrn777 like this.
  6. scotty90

scotty90 New Member

No, unfortunately not canyon. These were out of the creek that runs thru town. I've never been to canyon but maybe I'll get out there soon and see what I can find.

Chris Coufal likes this.