New Sub Forum - Tournament Partner Finder

Discussion in 'Partner Finder' started by AndyN, Jun 2, 2012.

1. goodner171

goodner171 Well-Known Member

Hi, My name is Grant Goodner. I'm a hackish amateur at best but I fish as many tournaments as possible, cause hell, maybe one day I'll get lucky. I'm looking to fish with a glitter boat owner, cause, well you need glitter to catch fish. If anyone wants to take me out on your dime and teach me to fish that would be great. I will only bring 15 rods, and 5 tackle boxes. I will also buy beer and probably have it all drunk before you can get one. I prefer the front of the boat, so if your not into that well it probably won't work out. If I call for the net it's usually because I've snagged a tree or fowl hooked a sunfish, but get the net anyway cause you never know. I will step on your seats, but it's ok cause it's your boat not mine. I promise to leave as soon as we weigh in, and not help with trailering or cleaning. Oh yeah, gas is on you and your share of entry fees. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM. "Tight Lines"

99 skeeter and Chris Baker like this.
  2. 99 skeeter

99 skeeter New Member

Damn kinda makes me wanna buy a new boat to qualify that was so funny

3. Hookset 357

Hookset 357 New Member

Good afternoon fellow anglers! I'm Eric a recent retired army vet. I have been fishing for as long as I can remember. I've fished numerous tourney including two fishing for freedom tourneys which me and my partner placed 15 last year. Fishing is not new to me it's my passion and hobby. I just don't have a boat of my own yet, but anytime I can get on the water I'm there. I'm looking to see if anyone has a back seat that is open for the tourney tomorrow on canyon. I live in Cibolo Texas that's near between new braunfels and Shertz, if anyone does do not hesitate to contact me thanks in advance

4. Hookset 357

Hookset 357 New Member

Good afternoon fellow anglers! I'm Eric a recent retired army vet. I have been fishing for as long as I can remember. I've fished numerous tourney including two fishing for freedom tourneys which me and my partner placed 15 last year. Fishing is not new to me it's my passion and hobby. I just don't have a boat of my own yet, but anytime I can get on the water I'm there. I'm looking to see if anyone has a back seat that is open for the tourney tomorrow on canyon. I live in Cibolo Texas that's near between new braunfels and Shertz, if anyone does do not hesitate to contact me thanks in advance

5. MattMutt32

MattMutt32 New Member

Hi my name is Matthew and I'm 16 and need a partner for this upcoming Texoma Tournament if you are in it I would love to pair up and fish this tournament.

6. MattMutt32

MattMutt32 New Member

Hi, My name is Matthew and I am looking for a partner for the Texoma tournament this upcoming saturday?

7. MattMutt32

MattMutt32 New Member

Hi I am a new member and am looking for a partner for the Texoma Tournament and the Ray Roberts tourney. I am 16 and have been fishing and hunting since 3. I will split the entry fees and bring my own beverages. I'm a very good fisherman have multiple bait casters and spinning setups and my pb currently is 10.25.

8. Sayers

Sayers New Member

Anyone looking for a partner for the 20th @ canyon lake? I do have a boat so looking for either a back seat or a non boater.

9. Mark Acker

Mark Acker New Member

Hi guys,
    I was hoping to grab a backseat with someone at the upcoming (6/8/17) Thursday night Lake Georgetown tourney. My usual partner is going to Lake Fork for the Skeeter owner's tournament and my trailer has a back light out that I don't think I can fix in time.

I can be reached at 512-293-2606.

Thanks,
    Mark Acker